Really? Korea has their own weight loss plan? Well, I'm sure it's not patented, and people don't believe me when I tell them about it. But that's just because they're doing all the activities.
1) Walk up and down lots of hills.
2) Push a stroller containing a child up and down said hills.
3) Wear a baby while pushing a stroller containing a child up and down, you guessed it!, hills.
4) Figure out how to get around the hills, but to keep up the weight loss, put both kids into a double stroller that weighs at least as much as one of them does. Push that, containing both kids, around the city.
5) Throw some groceries into the bottom of the double stroller. Push around the city.
6) Don't try to hard to figure out all the available junk food. Make your own. (In your spare time. Roll on floor laughing because what the heck is spare time, anyways???)
7) Walk to the store to buy flour/butter/eggs/whatever to make the aforementioned junk food. Carry home in a box.
8) Do at least two of 1-7 every day. Sweat profusely during each activity.
This plan IS guaranteed to work. However, as with all weight-loss plans, talk with your doctor first to make sure it is right for you.