Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Free Advice Tuesday

I think it's Tuesday, anyway... I'm not real sure...

Anyway, so here is some advice for you, from me, free of charge. Consider it an early Christmas present. Or my attempt to help keep fellow parents from the bag of chocolate sitting in the freezer. Or the looney bin.

If, say, your children have some pots in their room that they've been playing with for a day or two, and they disappear into said room and close the door- don't forget that one or both of them was carrying an almost empty jug of dish soap.

Last I saw of them E was waving them both in the air, not sharing with his sister, so I thought nothing of it. Then, I heard their bedroom door close, and all was silent. Still didn't think about it because I'd already forgotten about the soap.

Went to check on them a bit later..... and I'll let you use your imagination.

1 comment: