Sunday, November 6, 2011

Almost didn't check...

... my blog, because I couldn't remember posting in October, and figured it would be too depressing to see how lazy... um busy... I've been. That, and, pretty much everybody who reads the blog is also on FB, so they're up to date on the happenings around.

Of course, not everyone who is on both here AND FB actually CHECKS Facebook (ahem, I believe you know who you are), and thus rely on phone calls and video chats to keep up to date. Video chats that usually get cut short due to children getting into things and/or fighting. And my laptop battery is shot, so if the computer comes unplugged it shuts right off. No grace period. Just BAM. Off. What that means mainly for me is that I can't schlep my computer around the house while chasing children AND attempting to video chat. And we haven't replaced the battery because, to me, it really IS just a first-world problem. It's not a necessity, it's a want, and even then it's not at the top of the "wants" list. (Although that does make me wonder what's at the top of my "wants" list. Hmmm.)

So, anyway, I DID post in October. Once. AND in September. Once. Ha.

I'll be back in a bit with more. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment