Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to school they go!


Max started Kindergarten on August 14th, and I think it's safe to say that we were all quite excited. She loves it, as we knew she would- she's so dang social, and has a LOT to say. We love her teacher, which we knew we would, LOL; this is her second year here in Korea, so we've had a chance to scope her out get to know her.

She gets to ride to and from school in the teacher van with Ryan, yay! And it's good, too, since we don't have a car anymore, and trying to load up three kids at the buttcrack of dawn super early, into either a car OR public transportation OR getting her to the bus stop for school, would all just be insane. 


She loves having more one-on-one time with Daddy, both before and after school; but doesn't get to see him much during the actual school day.

We're on Ryan's 4th year of teaching here in Korea, and his 8th year of teaching overall. Pretty crazy!

Then I sat and thought about what year I would be on if I was still teaching, and this would have been my 10th year! Now I just feel old. Or at least not as young as I once was.


No comments:

Post a Comment