Thursday, October 10, 2013

A love/hate relationship

Yes, I talked about Facebook in an earlier post. And I'm about to do it again. There really is a love/hate relationship going on here. I love being up-to-date on my friends who are living all over the world. But my skin isn't as thick as I would like it to be, so I get my dumb feelings hurt too easily, or I get upset about something too easily. After a day of checking FB on and off, I'm definitely grumpier then when I started.

A few months ago, I began a self-imposed complete computer fast on Sundays. That was actually reeeeeally nice. However, I actually need my computer, with its Skype and, yes, Facebook, to communicate with family and friends. So I can't just leave my computer off all the time. So the last couple of days I've been on the interwebs, but don't scroll through my facebook feed, and even just that has been helping! Less grumpiness, more happiness. A good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment