Sunday, July 10, 2011

An Excellent Day

Last Sunday was a great day. It really was. I'll tell you why. And I might throw in some pictures, too, if Blogger cooperates.

1) We got to go to church as a family. (After sleeping in a bit, since church doesn't start until 10:30 this month.)

2) Max went to her Sunday School class and stayed the WHOLE TIME. Without a meltdown. Without Ryan or me. For real.

3) We got to drive the car that some friends are letting us borrow until the end of the month to church, so we didn't arrive at either destination hot, sweaty, and tired.

4) Lunch had been made ahead of time. 'Nuff said.

5) I got a bunch of insurance stuff filed, so hopefully we'll start seeing some reimbursements before we starve. (I'm kidding. Mostly.)

6) Day four of the Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred. (For me. Ryan paid too much attention to me complaining when my legs were aching to be very interested in joining in.)

7) Max was in a good mood all day long. Always a good thing.

8) Had fun playing in the rain after dinner, before bathtime. Good, free entertainment. Doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment