Monday, June 23, 2014

Ryan here...

Sorry I am so terrible about this stuff, but I wanted everyone who pays attention to this to know that we are really enjoying our vacation in the United States. Four years has been far too long a time away, I mean Nathaniel's never even been to the States before! The kids have been having a great time with their grandparents and their Aunt Jo Anna. My Aunt and Uncle also stopped in for a few days to visit with us. It has been such a good time.

We head to North Carolina to visit Corrie's parents at the beginning of July and return to Korea after three weeks there. I hope that it will not be four years until our next visit, but we know that no matter how long it takes, we have great friends keeping us in their hearts and prayers.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment