We found a few things I hadn't seen in a while:
Sadly, this wasn't the restaurant, just a kiosk for cheesecake. Sigh.
Selfie at Starbucks!
And, the coup de grais. (I probably spelled that wrong. Oh well.) The non-inter-personal highlight of the trip:
See it? Hmmmm??? Laugh out loud when you see it.
And queue the jokes....
- you can't get to the pearly gates on roller skates, but an escalator will do just fine.
- we've found the pearly gates! And they're in.... Korea!
- Max and I have been there, done that, have you?
- we had lunch from Auntie Annes. YUM yum yum yum.
- the highlight of the trip for Max was a candy store we stumbled across, and she got to pick some out. She was totally the kid in the candy store. (Bahahahaha!)